Friday 8 January 2021

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #183



 Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is safe and well. How is the weather at your place?? 

Now Welcome back to the first challenge of this year's at Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog. This fortnight our theme for the challenge is 

 

And for this challenge our lovely sponsor is


I have created an double page art journal using the digi by our sponsor. 


  1.  First I gave a coat of white heavy gesso on my journal pages.
  2. Now I took my favourite coloring medium, which is Chroma Burst from immix. First I sprinkle the both the blue and green colour on my journal pages to create a bright background. I used flat brush with little water to blend them.
  3. Next I took Stars stencil from My Favourite Things and gave few stars on sky using distress oxide and blending tool. For few stars I highlighted it using black pen.
  4. Now I took the digi print on watercolor paper and I watercolored it using Brustro watercolor set. Once it dry, I fussy cut it and adhere it on my left side page using liquid glue.
  5. I have hand written the quote which was provided with the digi image. I know my handwriting is very bad. Actually I'm bedridden person and I do all my work lying in bed so my handwriting is not good. 
  6. Finally I finished my art journal using my favourite technique, splatter on both the pages.

I hope you like it. Please give feedback so that I can improve myself more.

●Materials Used●


  • Ranger Brush no.2 Round 
  • Ranger Brush no.3/4 Flat
  • Silver Black Velvet Brush no.2 Round 
  • Brustro watercolour paper.
  • Brustro Watercolor Set.
  • Polka Doodles Digi Astronaut Little Dudes. 
  • Dylusion Small Art Journal Book. 
  • Terrarium Olive Moss - immix Chroma Burst.
  • Fresh Lime Dream - immix Chroma Burst.
  • Fresh Water - immix Chroma Burst. 
  • Galaxy Purple - immix Chroma Burst. 
  • Heavy Gesso White - Prima Art Basics.
  • Faded Jeans - Distress Oxide 
  • Stars Stencil - My Favourite Things. 

  • PIGMA MICRON 02 Archival Pen.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe



Created by
■ Meena Gauthami Herale ■
A Bedridden Artist

17 comments:

  1. Such a fun page with whimsical elements. Love the images and the stars. So positive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages!
    Thank you for your DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute page Meena. I love the little space traveler. I'm glad you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey. Thanks. Off to check out your other page. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page Meena - don't apologise for your handwriting - it reflects who you are - a brave and talented artist.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page! Great colours and I love how you did the lettering - I have no apparent reason for my poor writing! A lovely entry for Art Journal Journey, Thankyou! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was delighted to see this filled with the fantasy of color and beauty. So fun ad original, too. It's awesome and perfect for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bleubeard and Elizabeth
      Hugs xx

      Delete