Saturday 9 May 2020

Pink Floral Art Journal Page

Hello my lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? How is condition at your place??? 

Today I'm sharing a floral art journal page which I created using The Ton Stamp set. 



This stamped image was gifted to me by one of my very close crafty friend who is like an elder sister to me. 

I coloured this flower image using Craftangles liquid watercolours and I mounted it on a 6" by 8" floral pattern paper from Dress My Craft paper pack. To embellish it, I added few enmal dots and butterflies. 

Hope you like it and please do leave me your feedback so that I can improve myself .

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe, Stay Home.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation Meena - and it's good to see you blogging again. All is well here, but winter is starting to really show that it is near.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine. Actually was little down with health issues and some family problems so was way from blogging but now back again....here ii is still summer and can't take the heat....
      Stay safe
      Hugs

      Delete