Monday 3 February 2020

Get Creative Challenge #88

Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog again.
A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? How is the weather at your place??

Today I'm sharing my first DT project of this year at Get Creative Challenge. Today I'm going to share a simple tutorial on RAINBOW scrapbook layout using the digi by our lovely sponsor. This month our theme is Anything Goes With HEARTS


Step by step photo tutorial -

Step 1 - Take print of digi on watercolour paper.


Step 2 - Colour the digi using CrafTangles liquid watercolours and fussy cut them.


Step 3 - Take a 12 by 12 inches watercolour paper and using wet on wet technique I started to add colour one by one drying in between each layer.


Step 4 - I took my first birthday photo and using heart shape die I die cut my photo and one silver glitter cardstock in bigger size so that I can mat my photo. Here I took black and white photo to break the dark colours.



Step 5 - Die cut few leaves using Heartfelt Creations leafy accent die and hanging heart using Fantasy die.



Step 6 - Next I started to arrange everything on layout and when I was happy with it, I started to adhere everything using liquid glue.


Hope you like it and please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself. 

Happy Crafting 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifol page Meena - a gorgeous photo, and to use a black on white one was a great idea as it really takes the eye when matted against the cheerful rainbow you created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete