Friday 27 September 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge #150

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Today I'm sharing a canvas which I created for Scrapping4funchallenge. This time our theme is Vintage Autumn.


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


I have created a vintage autumn theme canvas using the digi by our sponsor.


First I gesso the canvas and once it dry, I started added colours using CrafTangles sprays and water to move it easily. Let it to dry. Next took the print of digi on watercolour paper and started to colour it using CrafTangles liquid watercolours and fussy cut it. To add little texture I stamped here and there on canvas using brown ink and distress the edges using Vintage photo distress oxide. Now I adhere the coloured image on it and embellished it using Amber moon flowers, chipboards and enamel dots.

Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty canvas Meena - I love how you have coloured the canvas - there is a lot of interest there, but it does not overwhelm the image and flowers. Well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete