Wednesday 28 August 2019

Shaker Tulle Bookmarks

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I'm sharing few bookmarks which I made using tulle to make it.

Shaker Tulle Bookmarks

First I took 3 card stock piece measuring 8'' y 2'' and I took 3 pattern paper measuring 7'' by 1-7/8''. Next I adhere tulle on pattern paper, here I have adhered only 3 sides leaving top side open to put shaker items. Next I added matching sequin on all the 3 bookmarks and glued the open in top. Next I took tag punch and created the top for bookmarks using 8'' by 2'' pieces. Now I adhered finished bookmarks on the punched card stock so that I can hide the back of the bookmarks where adhered tulle will be visible and card stock will give strength to the bookmarks. Next I adhere few coloured images on it.

Here are few close up of it,




Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmarks Meena, and well done adding the extra layer for strength and to hid the "unglies" of the back of the tulle. Gorgeous results
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete