Friday 5 July 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge #144

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Today I'm sharing a card which I made as DT inspiration post for Scrapping4fun Challenge. This time our theme is HOLIDAY-TRAVEL.


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


Here is my very simple card for the challenge,


This I have created a very simple card. Actually my whole craft items was packed, because of my craft renovation. 

First I took print on watercolour paper and coloured it with Altenew watercolour 36 half pan. Next took a 5'' by 5'' card base and layered it with pattern papers, next adhere the coloured digi on it.

 Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Meena this is perfect - it really gave me a smile - Love the cat image and how you have coloured it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete