Sunday 9 June 2019

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies - June 2019

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I back to share another post which I created for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.


I have created a Handbag Style Card,



Recently I saw a this type of card on YouTube and thought of trying it. And here is the outcome of it.

Its a 6'' by 12'' card and I layered it using 7th Heaven Collection papers from Mintay Papers. To decorate this card , used lot of die cuts, fussy cut flowers, border punch.



Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Meena! I often forget to make more folded and shaped cards! I must do more!

    ReplyDelete