Sunday 2 June 2019

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #32

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all?

Today I am sharing DT inspiration for Angie's Digital Stamps challenge. This challenge will run from June 2nd to 28th June

This month our theme is Anything Goes with Opt Twist FUN IN THE SUN. Here is my Art Journal using Angie's digi,


First I started colouring the journal book using distress inks and stamped using distress oxide and script stamp, to add more texture, I added Gold embossing paste using Tim Holtz stencil. Next took print of digi and coloured it using Altenew 36 half pan and fussy cut. Started arranging those on journal book, once I was happy then started it adhering it. Did some doodling and for sentiment, I hand written it.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment