Friday 10 May 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge #140

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Today I'm sharing a card which I made as DT inspiration post for Scrapping4fun Challenge. This time our theme is Tea - Coffee - Cocktails.


And our lovely sponsor is


I have created a card using only pattern papers,


I have used Eco Park's Coffee collection papers to create this card. Made it very simple.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Meena - and well done on finding those wonderful coffee papers! Love it, especially the second quote :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful DT Creation
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete