Friday 3 May 2019

My Time To Craft Challenge #396

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying there time. Here in India its dam too hot.

Today I'm sharing a card which I created as my DT inspiration post for My Time To Craft challenge. This time our theme is CAS.


I have used my favourite brands again this time, its Altenew and Heartfelt Creations. For background I have used Diamond Lace set from HC and Peony Dream 3D Dies for flowers. 

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Meena this is exquisite - I love the delicate die cuts you have used for the background to the beautiful flowers - love the touch of grey on the white, and all the dimension
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation hunnie, love the colours you have used
    Take care
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the flowers and beautiful die-cut background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete