Monday 4 March 2019

Get Creative Challenge #78

Hello my dear crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I'm sharing few bookmarks which I created as my DT inspiration post for Get Creative Challenge. This challenge will run from 4th March to 31st March.

This month we have 3 lovely sponsors for our challenge.




I have created bookmarks using digi from Pattie's Creations Digital,


I took print on watercolour paper, coloured it with CrafTangles liquid watercolours and die cut it. Next took 3 pieces of white card stocks measuring 2'' by 7''  and Back to Basic pattern papers from Papericious little smaller than the white cardstock. I adhere it on white cardstock, next adhere the die cut coloured digi on it and added sentiment. Made punch hole and tied a twine bow.

Here are close up pictures,




Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 


Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Each of these bookmarks are lovely! Wonderful color variations and design~

    ReplyDelete