Wednesday 23 January 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #325

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year month still.

Today I'm sharing a card which I made for my DT inspiration for Addicted To Stamps And More Weekly challenge. This week our theme is PHOTO INSPIRATION.


I got inspired by the LOVE word and few colours and here is my card,


First I took a A2 side fold card base and fold it half in the centre. Next stamped Heart balloons in 3 different inks and fussy cut it. Adhere a heart pattern paper on my card base. Took a white card stock and adhere pattern paper on it. Next adhere some lace under the white panel and adhere heart balloons on it using foam tape. Nest adhere this panel on the card base and stamped my sentiment. 



Materials used -

Ruby red cardstock, white cardstock - CrafTangles
All For Love pattern paper - CrafTangles
Love Stamp - Mudra
Tubby Craft Inks

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Meena - love the touch of lace. Those heart shaped balloons fit the theme so well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome ! love it to bits and pieces
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You did a great job!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete