Sunday 9 December 2018

Winter Wishes Snowman Card

Hello my beautiful crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. How are you all doing?? How is the weather at your place??

Today I am sharing one more card from the new release of MKC Digital Stamps. 

Winter Wishes Snowman

First adhere pattern paper om A2 card base, next took 1'' cardstock and adhere ribbon on it and glued it on card base. Next coloured the digi and fussy cut it. Adhere it on card base using foam tape. Added few tiny snowflakes on it.

You can buy these digi's at our shop HERE.


Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and fun card Meena - a great use of the snowman image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete