Friday 23 November 2018

Floral Decoupage Art Journal

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. How are you all doing?? 

Today I am sharing  my DT inspiration for MKC Digtalis. For 18th to 23rd week are doing Digi Stamp Week. For to know more visit our Facebook group and Blog.

I have created an art journal with a twist to it.


First I took decoupage paper and adhere it on journal book using decoupage glue. Next used clear gesso and dry it. Using stencil and chalk paint  texture paste I added texture to it. Took the digi print on watercolour paper and coloured the florals using gansai tambi and fussy cut it. Adhere it using gel medium on journal page. Added words using Tim Holtz sticker.


You can buy this digi HERE.

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments: