Friday 26 October 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #127

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are doing fine.

Today I am sharing a card which I created for Scrapping4Fun Challenge DT post. This time our theme is Thanksgiving or Thank You.


And our lovely sponsor for this time is


Here is my card which I created using digi by our sponsor,


I took print of digi on watercolour paper, coloured it with gansai tambi and fussy cut it. Took a 12'' by 6'' cardstock and folded it into half so that I can get a 6'' by 6'' cardbase. Layered few pattern papers on it and added few handmade round embellishment and handmade flowers. Finished it off by adding sentiment.



Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment