Friday 12 October 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #126

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Welcome to new challenge at Scrapping4Fun blog and this time our theme is Autumn.


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


I have created few Post Cards and Gift card holder using the digi by our sponsor,


I have used Amber Moon collection to create these works. Coloured the digi using Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.

Here are the close up pictures of it,







Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and fab designs.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colouring and use of the sweet image Meena, and such a variety of backgrounds to it. Well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of different cards. Love them all!
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete