Monday 1 October 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge - October 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Its October 1st means our first challenge of this this month starts at Happy Little Stampers Blog. Our theme for this month is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

I have created an Art Journal for my DT creation,


Using re-positional tape I placed stencil on journal book and started to fill the colours in circles and outline it with PITT pen. Next I stamped on it using script stamp and distress oxide. Stamped, coloured and fussy cut the mogra image and adhere it on big circles. For sentiment I used Papericious circles and to finish it off I splashed black colour.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Material used -

Stencil - Abstract circles from CrafTangles,
Stamps - Mogra layers from Mudra,
Script stamp from CrafTangles,
Watercolour - Gansai Tambi,
Metallic Accents from Prima,
Vintage Photo distress oxide

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Meena - love the way you have used the stamping and the stencilled circles to add depth to your design. The wee flowers in the circles are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journal cover Meena. You have built up the layers beautifully and I love the pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful journal page! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Art Journal cover. I love that so much is happening on her.

    ReplyDelete