Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. How are you all doing??
Today I am sharing few banner style paperclips which I created for Mudra Stamps as a Guest Designer.
- I took few papers from Beary Hugs collection and cut it into 1.75” by 6’’ and fold it into half so that we get 1.75’’ by 3’’. Next I cut ‘V’ shape at bottom so that it looks like banner.
- Using Vintage Photo distress oxides I coloured all the sides. Next I took 20mm paperclips and insert the banner paper strips in it and glue it.
- Next I stamped Mogra image on watercolour paper, coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.
- Now I glued the lace on paper banner and next adhere the coloured Mogra and readymade flowers on the lace using glue gun. For leaves, I added heat embossed Leafy Swirls chipzebs and added few Harvest sequins.
- For sentiment I used Mixed Greeting stamp set.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.