Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. How are you all doing??
Today I am sharing few DIY embellishments which I made using Chipzebs from Mudra Stamps.
- Method –
- First I took Geometrical Heart chipzebs and heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.
- Next using Mudra Cut3 Gardenia dies I created few flowers and added glitter to it.
- For leaves, I took Mudra Leafy Swirls chipzebs and heat embossed it with green embossing powder.
- Next I adhere the flowers and leaves using glue gun.
- For sentiment I used Mudra Mixed Greetings stamp set and added Harvest Sequins.
- For this embellishments, I used Victorian Circle frame chipzebz and using Liquid Platinum I heat embossed it. Added Prima flowers to it.
- For sentiment I used Mixed greeting stamp set.
I used Big butterfly from Butterflies chipzebs and again I heat embossed it. In middle I added a Prima flower and for leaves I used heat embossed Leafy Swirls chipzebs.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.