Saturday 14 July 2018

My Time To Craft Challenge #375

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. Hope you all are doing fine.

Today I am sharing an Doll Journal which I created for My Time To Craft Challenge. This time our theme is Wedding - Anniversary - Engagement.

I have used Julie Nutting Doll to create this journal,


I have used The Wedding Collection from Papericious to create this journal page.



I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. hello Meena,
    I like your wedding card very much!
    Love the roses on the background, and the wonderful sentiment.
    The bride looks also very pretty.
    Hugs from Holland Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful journal page Meena - lovely image and sentiment, and a great layout
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete