Monday 2 July 2018

Ladybugs Bookmarks

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning. Hope you all are doing fine.

Today I am sharing few bookmarks which I made for my swap partner. Our swap theme was ladybugs. Here is my bookmarks,


I have used Papericious pattern paper and cardstock to create this bookmarks and Mudra stamp for the sentiment.



Materials used -
Ethereal collection - Papericious,
Bookmark Stamp & Tiny Tag Chipzeb - Mudra,
Ladybugs - Crazy Crafter

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful bookmarks Meena - love the ranuncula's on the paper - it's years since I have seen them growing! The ladybugs are so sweet, and I love the sentiments you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete