Tuesday 1 May 2018

Scrapping4Fun Layout Challenge #8

Hello my crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Its May 1st means new challenge starts at Scrapping4fun Layout Facebook Page and this month our theme is my all time favourite ''Shabby Chic''.


And our sponsor for this challenge is


I have created this layout for my darling cousin sister Dr Megha who is celebrating her birthday  on May 30th. I have made this layout to gift her.


I have used Papericious and Kaisercraft papers  to create this layout.
First I took chippes and coloured it with chalk paint and sparkled crystal clear powder on it. Fussy cut few flowers and journal from Kaisercraft paper. Took 2 different papers from Papericious Vintage Rose collection and distress it using distress oxides and distress tool. Next I started to arrange everything on my base layout paper and  finished it off by adding few enamel dots.

Here are few close up pictures,







Materials- Chippes, Chalk paint, Crystal clear, and Vintage Rose collection from Papericious.
Always & Forever collection and Ohh La La Collection from Kaisercraft.
Matt Enamel dots from Letz Craft.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Meena this is beautiful - love all the texture you have, you really 'do' mixed media wonderfully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete