Monday 12 February 2018

Sketch N Scrap - February Crop Challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I am sharing a layout which I created for Sketch N Scrap Crop challenge. You can find the challenge details HERE.


This month our crop is Queen Of The Hearts and it runs from 10th February to 28th. Do take part in it to win awesome goodies.

This is my take on the sketch,


And here is the sketch layout for the crop challenge,


Here are few close up of the layout,








I have created this layout using Craftreat pattern paper and CrafTangles element pack. I have used my parents photo which was taken 3 years back, this is my favourite photo of them so I wanted to treasure them beautifully.

Hope you like it.


Materials used-

Cardstock - Ruby Red & black from CrafTangles,
All For Love elements pack from CrafTangles,
Everyours PP from Craftreat,
Blings from Madras Bazzar,
Jute heart embellishment from Itsy Bisty,
Art Glitter glue.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Meena! I love your beautiful papers and the lovely embellishments you used!! What an amazing work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meena, such beautiful rose paper. I love the embellishments. Great texture.

    ReplyDelete