Thursday 7 December 2017

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - December 2017

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How is the weather at your place?? 

Its 7th December means new mixed media challenge at Happy Little Stampers Blog and this time our theme is 


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

And here is my creation for the challenge,

Altered Rust Paintbrush

I have created my second altered paintbrush but this time I have created a rust effect paintbrush. Its my first try on Rust paints, love the effect very much. I adhere Papericious greas chippes using Prima matte gel and let it to dry. Once it dry, I painted whole brush using Black gesso from Papericious. After the gesso dry, I started to add colour using dry brush technique, I add colours till I was satisfied and added flowers to pop up more. 

Here are few close up pictures,





Hope you guys like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful brush - I have yet to try one - thanks for the inspiration
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete