Monday 24 July 2017

Must Use Buttons - Tags for Swap

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? 

To I am sharing tags which I made for a swap. Recently I joined a Julie Nutting swap group on Facebook. Every fortnight there will be new theme for the swap. For July 2nd to July 15th the theme was Must Use Buttons. Here are my tags for the swap.

Julie Nutting Doll Tags

Here I have used two collections of Prima papers for tags and  dolls. I have used buttons for flowers center. 




Hope you liked the tags.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Happy Weekend.

Happy Crafting. 

4 comments:

  1. Meena, these are gorgeous and yes: I like them a lot!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags Meena - I love your use of the buttons as flower centres. I hope youa re feeling better now.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes now i am doing good, thank you very much Maxine.

      hugs xx

      Delete