Thursday 25 February 2016

Golden Butterfly

Butterfly Card

Hello Friends, butterflies are  beautiful and cute. Here I used heat embossing and embossing folder to create butterflies. And some brats and pearls with twine.


   Supplies; Stamps ; On Butterfly Wings from Hot Off The Press, 
                                  Butterfly Background stamp from Chapel Road Artstamps
                   Embossing folder ; Butterflies from Darice.
                   Embossing powder ; Gold Super Fine from RANGER.


       Linking to ;     Butterfly Challenge 49 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Meena and welcome to my Butterfly challenge. I see you have just started your blog so welcome to Blogland too. You will soon find it very addictive. I love the blue panel which looks almost translucent and that embossing folder is very pretty. I love the butterflies on the background . The colours look really pretty together. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you very much Mrs.A. From 2 weeks I have started blog.
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the colours and the papers! Welcome to the Blogland and congratulations for your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland.
    Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Butterfly challenge – G is for glitter and/or grape.
    Granmargaret
    GDT for Butterfly challenge
    Granmargaret’s cards ‘n’ stuff – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete