Monday 16 November 2020

Shabby Window Shape Album

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are doing good and staying safe.

Today after a long time I'm sharing an album that to in a window shape using St. Tropez from Frank Garcia Prima.


I used iCraft ready to use album, in a pack we get 2 ready to use album with pre cut and scored. We have to just cut pattern papers accoding to it, adhere it and decorate it. 

Here are the inside of the album with tags, place to add photo and floral decoration,











Hope you like it, please leave feedback so that I can improve myself more.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe


Handmade by

Meena Herale Gauthami

Bedridden Crafter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Meena what a gorgeous album and a wonderful shape too. Well done
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete