Wednesday 10 July 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #349

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? 

Today I'm sharing  few bookmarks as my DT inspiration for Addicted To Stamps And More weekly challenge. This week our theme is


Here is my bookmarks which I created for challenge,


I have created 2 CAS bookmarks using Altenew Book Club stamp set, Watercolour 36 half pan set and Verdent Walk papers. For base I have used CrafTangles black cardstock.



Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmarks Meena - love the one with the lemon colourway - it's so very pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bookmarks...the blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete