Tuesday 13 November 2018

Spotlight Ink Blended Backgrounds

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I am sharing a card which I made for Mudra Stamps as Guest DT.

Spotlight Ink Blended Backgrounds


I used Mandala stencil for the ink blending spotlight circle. I blended Squeezed Lemonade distress oxide ink over the stencil on a panel of Beilo cardstock. Next I die cut a piece from the panel with a circle die.
For this card, I used hanging monkey from the Critter Party stamp set and stamped him on watercolour paper. Coloured him using Gansai Tambi and then fussy cut out him.
For the sentiment, I again used the same set. Stamped the sentiment in Clear Embossing ink on black cardstock, sprinkled it with Gold embossing powder, heat set it and trimmed it.
To complete the card I used Enamel dots and adhere it on A2 card base using foam tape.


Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 


Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment